Writing

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. ~Ray Bradbury

The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin

Fiction is a lie, and good fiction is the truth inside the lie. ~Stephen King

Monday, December 14, 2009

Random

So I just went through a bunch of settings and realized that I can make a blog with more than one author on that.  You'd think that I would have discovered this already since I have read blogs with multiple authors before.  It just didn't click.  I started getting all these ideas about blogs my friends and I can have, only then to realize that nobody really cares about what I have to say.  I got all excited about it and now I feel particularly stupid, and therefore felt the need to tell you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment