Writing

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. ~Ray Bradbury

The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin

Fiction is a lie, and good fiction is the truth inside the lie. ~Stephen King

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Why?

Before I was fired from my extremely crappy job, I used my income to buy myself a netbook. I felt the need to get it because I could not write in a journal without it being read by the wrong people. The netbook is password protected, thus I found it the perfect solution. In the end however, I found that I actually want people to read what I write. I just don't want my family to read it. So when I found myself with alot of free time in my computers class, I decided to start this blog. So here you go strangers! Read my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment