Writing

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. ~Ray Bradbury

The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin

Fiction is a lie, and good fiction is the truth inside the lie. ~Stephen King

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hypocrite

So I just read my last post and then the one before it. Just after ranting about how dramatic high schoolers are, I joined this whiney group by crying over a lost friendship (see "broken")
I am now very irritated with myself.

1 comment:

  1. Mary is the train i would love to blow up but i cant cuz this shit is complicated and Jahnesa is the train that stopped and let me board after i jumped out the window the first time. Jahnesa is the train that thought i was worth the time and effort.

    ReplyDelete